Secondary school student dies after been electrocuted in Edo

By Freedom Sunrise News
A secondary school student was electrocuted in Eyaen community in Benin city, Edo state yesterday July 12th. According to reports, the deceased was on his way home when he tripped and fell touching an electric pole.
Apparently, there was an accident in the community two days ago and one of the cars hit the high tension pole built with cement and rods. The accident destroyed a part of the cement, exposing the rod with electricity. The young boy when he tripped, fell and touched the metal part. He was electrocuted. 

Share on Google Plus

About Freedom Sunrise

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.


  1. The information which you have provided is very good. It is very useful who is looking for selenium Online Training

  2. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. waec expo

  3. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. 2021 nabteb questions and answers,

    1. Thank you so much for your comment. We appreciate and we'll continue to serve you better with useful informations.

  4. Easeus Data Recovery Crack with the license code, registration key, activation code, serial number, crack full version of data recovery wizard Easeus Data Recovery Wizard Free License Code

  5. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. More videos. More videos. Your browser can't play this video. Flvto Youtube Downloader

  6. Jumma Mubarak to you! May this day bring peace and serenity to you. Wish you a blessed and pleasant Jummah. May this valuable day bring satisfaction Beautiful Jummah Mubarak